Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A day at the beach (and playground)



OK, so playground first. We went to the school and played on Monday. They had a blast. But then they got bored and wanted to go "water, mom, water" meaning swimming.

So obviously Giovanni has no fear. He climbed to the top and tried to stand!










"Hi Mom!" Caleb says.

















"I'm cool, aren't I?" Giovanni says.










So today I took the boys to Coeur d'Alene beach for the first time. They had so much fun! It was nice for me to get out with other friends and away from the house. It was a beautiful day and the water was so warm (for north Idaho, I guess). We are still doing well and each day brings new excitement. Sophia is really starting to do the worm crawl which is cool. Her and Caleb have ear infections, so hopefully this will help them sleep better when they get well. We head to Montana Friday to visit my family. Thank goodness Nick is going. George has to stay home to work. It will be fun to see my family and take them to Yellowstone. Of course I will post pictures when I get back!




Who wouldn't love to go here! It is so beautiful!













First time in the sand! They loved their toys.
















My friend had this boat that they DID NOT want to get out of! I think I will have to look for one soon!

1 comment:

Thankfulmom said...

Sandra -wonderful photos! I'll miss hearing from you while you are on vacation. Have a wonderful time!
Lisa