Thursday, June 21, 2007

Father's Day is Family Day!

So the Word became human and made his home among us. He was full of unfailing love and faithfulness. And we have seen his glory, the glory of the Father’s one and only Son. John 1:14

Father's Day had special meaning for me this year. It was a great reminder that I have 2 fathers - my earthly father and my Holy Father. My earthly father is awesome. He is the best Grandpa ever! My Heavenly Father loves me unconditionally. He sent His son to this earth to save me and all of us. Give Him praise for what He did!

So, we went to Silverwood on the Saturday of Father's Day weekend. The only child that wasn't there was Malcom. It was a whole whopping 60 degrees, but we made the best of it. It has rollercoasters and a water park. Swimming with an outside temp of 60 degrees and WIND was not the best, but we made it fun. Caleb and Giovanni tried the big roller coasters. Giovanni thought it was funny, but Caleb didn't. He screamed the whole time! It was the perfect Father's Day. Especially since we only spend $100 for the whole day - food and park fees included. There were buy one get one free and my hubby won four tickets.

Here are some pictures from the glorious day.

Garfield and the kids

The very end of the day - tired and happy.

Amazingly enough, Sophia lasted about 20 min. Poor thing just shook she was so cold.

Before hitting the park. Gotta love crazy kids.

Whitney (Nick's girlfriend) and I LOVED this ride. We laughed the whole time.


Daddy, Caleb, Kevin and Mikaya (Kev's GF) on the log ride.

They had the coolest kid water park. It was awesome!

Kevin and George went down the big slide. NO WAY!

1 comment:

Heidi W said...

Y'all are sooo way cool!!!