Monday, July 02, 2007

Seriously - Are we there yet?

I am so ready to travel - and get it over with! This anxiety stuff is old! I have worked so much to get caught up that if I never sit in front of this computer I would be ok. Well, except to check emails for updates.

I leave in 16 days and 7 hours. Crazy. I mean really crazy. I leave Thursday afternoon for Yellowstone. While there I get to hang out with many of my friends! Praise GOD!!!! There are going to be 3 maybe 4 families that have all adopted kids from Ethiopia. Words cannot describe my excitement about finally meeting these women I have been in fellowship with for almost a year! God is so good.

For those of you who have done this there is so much emotions that go into it. Excitement, fear, anxiety, love, fear, finances (still need $3500, but who is counting?), leaving my family behind, unknown health of Nafkot, etc. etc. It is so exciting, but am I seriously ready to care for another? Can I handle 4 kids this young?

With God's provision and STRENGTH - YES!!!!

Please pray for us over the next 2 weeks. You guys are awesome!

2 comments:

the ewings said...

Sandra, I'm praying that you can relax and have sweet fellowship this weekend! Praying for God's strength during this exhausting time of hurrying up with the details and waiting to travel! Love ya, Sis!

Leah said...

Praying for you Sandra! Much love...