Thursday, October 25, 2007

The other color blue...

I had such an awesome weekend this last week. I was blessed with not just one family member visiting but FOUR! My Aunt and Uncle flew up from Athens, Georgia last Thursday and my mommy and grandma came up Friday. We had such a busy weekend with dinners, apple and pumpkin picking, shopping, watching pictures, Ahnika's dedications, and lots and lots of visiting. It was so fun! My aunt and uncle are the coolest people ever. It was so awesome to get to know them and see Christ in them. My aunt went with me to bible study and my uncle went with my hubby for middle school youth group. Amazing. My mom made her wonderful apple crisp and applesauce and we ALL enjoyed it. She is such a great cook. They all spoiled us and loved on us. I just wish we all lived closer.



The kids continue to amaze me. Sophia has actually gone twice in the potty. She is so close to being potty trained! They constantly color - or as Sophia says "Blu! Blu!" We have pen marks, crayon marks and marker marks all over! Last night we were blessed with free tickets (did I tell you how much stuff my hubby wins off the radio) to go see Dan in Real Life. It was a good movie. Our 20 yr old watched all 4 little ones and did great. Only Ahnika has pen marks ALL over. :)



We celebrated Ahnika's "3 yr" birthday. We actually are changing her birthday so she is 6 months older, but I needed an excuse to get George to his surprise birthday party. It was fun and he was surprised.



Life continues on in busy-ville. George and Kev are heading to Florida next week to


visit with Malcom. I wish I could go, but finances just won't allow to buy 8 plane tickets. I pray he makes it here for Thanksgiving before going overseas. It has almost been a year since he left, but honestly it seems forever. I miss him very much and I am FINALLY seeing how my parents felt after I left. It is the hardest thing to say goodbye to your child as they grown. I want them to all live with us forever!

God continues to amaze me at His provisions for us. He is so awesome and I am grateful to serve Him. May His blessings and glory be in your lives, too.


Goofy guys at the best restaurant ever - The White House Grill. Mmmmmm! And Daddy playing with his girls.









Birthday party!

Ahnika's dedication. I was just a wee bit nervous.

She is so funny! She loved the apples and was proud of "my apple".

My uncle won the best bite picture.

George says "HI"

Ahnika is such a ham.

Gamma and Sophia after pumpkin picking.

No comments: