Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dossiers, Hockey, and a cutie

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart".

What a great weekend this is going to be! We just found out tonight our Dossier will be off to Ethiopia tomorrow. Now it needs to be translated, go to different agencies and then on the list for a court date. George and I went in yesterday with Kevy to get our fingerprints. Always fun with INS. I hope I don't have to go back. Being a mom to 6 has dried out my hands. Pray I don't have to!

We also have my parents and grandma coming in from Montana for Giovanni's 7th birthday. We are frantically getting ready. Well, I am typing and my awesome husband is super cleaning the bathroom. Leave it to him to be my rock once again and keep this family together.

We also have Nick's championship Hockey weekend. Here are some pictures from last years games. The first one is Nick and the second is Kevin. I am going to miss watching them!































Other than that, like is still crazy and chaotic. We got medical about our sweet one and she is still sick, but they are taking care of her. Now we just need to get her home and safe and loved. It is hard because she has a new scar on her face. I feel so bad because I am not there to scoop her up and wipe away the tears. Soon, Lord, soon.




Here is our precious little girl eating her first popcicle. It was way too fun for her!













This is one of her 1 yr old presents - a Strawberry Shortcake outfit. Isn't she just so cute! And yes, she fully walks.














May God bless your weekend.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Sandra, Sophie is so cute:} I'm praying for you and your new little one to be home soon.
Love,
Leah

shell said...

i cannot believe how big sophia has gotten! she was just a lump is addis! and now she is a little girl! what a cutie!

lcm0709 said...

SHE'S SO CUTE! I love her new outfit and her pretty little bow

The Barr Family said...

great pictures! She looks so grown up!