Monday, March 05, 2007

A new forever family

























I had the priveledge of visiting the airport tonight to welcome home our friends with their two new Ethiopian children. Just seeing them I remembered how hard the trip home was and how exhausted you are. So please pray for this family. Pray for their daughter they had to leave behind in Ethiopia. They don't have a Visa yet for her and so they have to go back again. Pray for their safety as they drive 2 hours home tonight. Praise God for their children and that they are home!

5 comments:

The Barr Family said...

Thanks for being there- to send them off and welcome them home. I love the photo of the whole family minus one! Made me happy and sad at the same time.

Daniel said...

I am so glad you had that opportunity.

PastormacsAnn said...

Oh what a joy to see them almost all together. Praying that their daughter will be joining them here so very soon.

Thanks for posting the homecoming!

KT said...

Okay Lori, you new baby makes me want one!!!
KT

Heidi W said...

awwwwwww.....