Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And two shall become one ...



This is a message to my husband. I sit and frantically pack and get ready to pick up our new daughter - the daughter that God drew to your heart before mine was ever opened. How did we get here? Only by God's grace and mercy did we make it through these years to where we are. I am so sad to leave you, even for this short time. This is the longest we have been away (crazy I know), and I am sad it is now. You are my rock, my life, my everything. Knowing you will be there when I return is the strength that will keep me going.


I am such a blessed woman to know you and to have you as my husband, my leader, my friend. How did I become so blessed. You are an awesome father, son and husband. God sees your good works and you will be glorified in heaven. You are a light to me when I am down. I will pray for you as I am gone.


What other husbands allow their wives as much freedom as you have done. Thank you, thank you. I have been given such an opportunity to bond with our daughter and to bring her home while you care for the others. They love you so much. You are such a role model and just knowing you they will also know how much their big Father in heaven loves them.


I love you, my dear, now and forever. Thank you Lord for sending me this husband. God, watch over him and bless his time with our children here. Thank you Jesus for his life in mine. Thank you for our bond and love we have. Lord protect us as we are away. Keep our eyes on you and the prize you have died for. Lord, bless our journey and our homecoming. Lord you are an awesome God WE serve. Thank you for everything.


My sweet prince, I love you. Watch over our children and love on them as you always do. I will miss you.


Your sweet princess.

4 comments:

lcm0709 said...

This wasn't even written to me and yet I am moved to tears. What a great relationshp -- just as it is designed to be.

Laura :)
www.nosmallfeat.typepad.com

KT said...

I cant believe how different the boys look with their hair cut!!
George, tell them the Bradshaws think they are Handsome!!!
That was very sweet, and you on heavy on my mind and heart!!
Be safe and Blessed!
KT

Leah said...

Beautiful Sandra...I am praying for you!

Susy Q said...

What great pictures! Your kids are so cute!