Wednesday, July 11, 2007

One year ago today...

So, one year ago today God made His promises just. I received the wonderful blessing of 3 new little ones! I will try to post pictures soon, but honestly folks, I am exhausted. We just got back from 5 days in Montana visiting with friends and I am frantically packing to leave next WEDNESDAY!!!! So, as I reflect on my journey last year, I have a whole new one this year! The day I leave for our new sweet Ethiopian princess is the day we landed on US soil with our first three little ones. God has been awesome through all of this. I am truly amazed at his provision of strength, joy, love, grace, mercy and finances. I am amazed at how blessed I am today. Tonight we went to dinner for Nick's birthday. It is next week, but I will be gone. What a special treat to have yet another reason to celebrate.

There has been so much going on, but I need to get to bed. I will try to write tomorrow or this weekend.

Love,
me

2 comments:

Owlhaven said...

How thrilling!! Praying all goes well!

Mary

Leah said...

Oh Sandra! I am so excited for you! Praying your trip goes well and that your newest little one is healthy and bonds to you quickly. Love you!
Leah