Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Another Wednesday gone

So, as a quick update for everyone. We are still waiting on a court date. I am thinking it will probably be in 2 weeks. From there we will wait 4- 6 weeks for our embassy appointment. Then we travel! I am so excited to pick up my children. This next 2 months can't go by quick enough!

We are having our garage sale this weekend. I pray for good weather and lots of business. I am so choked up at all the donations we have gotten. Our shed is full, our basement is full and you can barely get around our living room! So stop by and help our adoption fundraiser! And if you got stuff for us, you only have days left to bring it by!

Nick is on his way to districts for doubles. He didn't make it for singles, so we'll see tomorrow afternoon how he does. He is so excited!

I just want to thank everyone for all your support and prayers. I have seen God's love and glory through you all. He is so awesome and merciful. My life is so full of love for you all. My babies are going to have such a wonderful and full life thanks to you all. We love you!

No comments: