Thursday, May 04, 2006

Preparations, Prayer, and Plenty

Well, the preparations now start. We went to Wal-Mart (eww, I know for some) and started buying baby stuff. SCARY. What type of bottle, what size clothes, is there a certain type of pacifer, what diapers, what about diaper rash creme? I have so much learning to do. We need to meet with our doctor for any meds, get money in order, make reservations, etc.

Now, we pray. We pray for a quick travel time. I pray for the right airlines. I pray for a good hotel room to house 8 people! I pray for safety for us and our new babies. I pray for safe and somewhat uneventful trip home. I praise God for this life I have been given to care for.

We have so much in this country and no one can even fathom what it is like in our children's birth country. They only get one meal a day. They walk 45 minutes just to go to school. They have parasites, scabies, disease, and death. I know just our babies are safe with God on our side and theirs.

No comments: