Monday, May 08, 2006

Prayer, Prayer and more Prayer!

Well, another week by and closer to our delivery date! I just can't believe that in 2 months or less our babies will be home! We are frantically trying to get ready for our most fabulous garage sale this weekend. We have gotten sooo many donations and I know more are coming! Thank you and bless you all! I pray God will send us car after car who doesn't want to bicker on pricing and is willing to pay a little more for a good cause!

We are still waiting to hear about when the boys will be transferred to Addis and when our court date is. I think this is worse than waiting for our referral! Well, nah. At least I have a precious picture to look at of one of my babies. I just can't wait to hold them and love on them! We have gotten so many positive comments back from families who are just back or who are there right now. I am so relieved our kids are being cared for so wonderfully.

Nick is travelling to Clarkston tonight for districts for Tennis. He is pretty excited. Kev and Malchi are still plugging away at work and fighting us every step of the way on chores! They are all such great kids. I couldn't have been more blessed. They are trustworthy and for the most part respectful of us. I just can't wait to see them as big brothers!

Hubby and I continue to work, work, work. We have so much to do and so little time! I know God will be creating some miracles on us to keep us going! I guess a 30 hour plane ride there will allow us to catch up on sleep and reading! Coming back I know we won't be able to!

Thank you all for your prayers. We ask you continue to pray for all our children's safety, a quick court date and approval (then I can post pictures!), an embassy appt on June 13th or 20th, great success on the garage sale, and continued financial support to help cover some of our costs for the adoption. We are so blessed in our lives and we love you all so much!

No comments: