Thursday, May 25, 2006

A new desk!

So, I got my new desk partially today! One step closer to getting the home office ready for the little ones and when I get to work from home (well part-time at home). We are moving our office tomorrow and I get the secretary's desk and a glass shelf. Cool. So tomorrow I will be able to clean house and get the nursery started!

It has been a pretty stressful week this week. It has been really hard to wait for our court date. I found out today a friend got her court date tomorrow. I am so excited for her! I wish ours was soon, but I guess we have to wait more. God knows and God will protect our children and our hearts.

As an update, Nick never did make it to State for tennis. He did so well this year and made it to regionals, he and his doubles partner just couldn't get it together. We all think next year he'll make it. Everyone is so excited for the trip. We are all just wanting to get there.

I have learned a lot about my faith lately. I feel so close to the Lord. He has been my protector through all of this. George's heart is starting to come around and he is a little more sensitive when I get in my "sad zone". I just keep telling myself I am at about the 6 month mark of a pregnancy. It is now starting to get uncomfortable. No, my ankles are swelling, and I don't have cravings, but my heart yearns, I am really tired, and I am already nesting.

Oh, last stupid entry comment. We bought a laminator! I would suggest everyone has a laminator. It is awesome. I put together a scrapbook for the boys and George sent them through. It was awesome!

So, according to George, I am now obsessed with my blog and internet. Maybe he is right. I check email all the time and I constantly check everyone elses blogs. What else can a woman do while waiting for her children to come home? It kills time and makes the days go faster.

No comments: