Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Break Time - Care Packages

I have a little bit of a break in my emotions today. I get to make a care package for my boys! I don't know what I want to put in it, but it gives me something to think about while we wait. I am thinking a tshirt for them, bubbles, toothbrushes, chapstick, scrapbook of the family, and a little toy. Any suggestions? I love having so many families helping me deal with all my emotions and to pray for us.

Satan has been on overtime this week. Thanks Mike for reminding me of what this week is about. No wonder Satan is afraid! Easter is going to be awesome - I can tell!

I am excited for next week when a lot of the adoptive families will be here for a training. It will be nice to meet them and learn more about them.

I am watching the Amazing Race and yes Lake and Michelle are last! I can't believe I get so caught up in this show. I am hoping the hippies win, but we will see next week!

I am heading to Montana on Friday. I am pretty excited to see everyone. I talked to Mom tonight and she was doing ok after the surgery. I am curious to see how she is tomorrow.

I can't believe it is already mid-April. We are going on our 2nd month in the process but it feels like we are years into. It is so hard waiting to find out who are baby girl is. I just want to see pictures of her precious face and buy her little clothes. I talked with Michelle today and it sounds like our boys should be moved to Addis soon. Then with each family that travels they can send us more pictures and it can be all the more real. She told me she would call the moment she got our referral. I really pray it will be this week and she will be our Easter present!

Hope you all have a blessed day!

No comments: