Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tomorrow maybe?

Another day almost over. I am excited because I think we get to spend a family night together! Who knew! Nick won his tennis match today - phew the second set was close. They are getting ready to go to divisionals to compete to hopefully go to state.

Still no news on the girl front. I do know that God is just not ready to give her up yet. She is there and we are here and He knows that, so we wait. There has been so much going on today. We heard back from one of the families that just returned with their twins and they are soooo sick. One of them almost didn't make it. The conditions in Ethiopia are so horrible. I just can't even describe some of the stories I have read! I just pray God will take care of the faithful and lead those who don't know him, to him!

Thank you all for you continued prayers. It is only through God's grace and mercy that I make it through each day. He is so faithful to us even when we are unfaithful to him. It was through Christ's blood that I can be hear today asking for prayer and for forgiveness. Praise God!

No comments: