Sunday, April 23, 2006

A new week ...

What a great weekend! I got to meet some of the other adoptive families. We had a training at Kingdom Kids. It was so great to meet everyone. I am pretty exhausted right now, and I just want rest, but instead we have things to do. As you can see nothing new has happened. Tomorrow is the day all of us waiting for referrals has been waiting for. We are all hoping the package made it to Tracy, but I doubt it will. I talked with my case worker and she didn't think it had come yet. Oh well, we are still waiting on our immigration paperwork, so either way we have to wait. God is definitely teaching us patience. We still have so much to do here at the house. We are all getting excited to go to Ethiopia and experience some things in life we never have.

Well, I better get back to getting something done. I think we are having pizza for dinner and going to play a board game.

No comments: