Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not in God's time ... Yet

Well, we did hear there are currently no girls up for adoption. At least the babies. We are holding very strongly to God's promise and His call to us. It has been hard knowing we still have to wait, but I know it will be worth it. The "package" only contained boys. I just know there is a girl out there for us. I am so happy for the families who have their little boys. How exciting. I just wish we could travel with them!

Someday soon I will be able to post pictures of my little ones and you can see all their beautiful faces! Pray for courage to make it through each day and that we are motivated to get the house ready!

On a happier note, we are getting ready for a garage sale in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we will make some money to cut down on the cost. Anyone with donations is more than welcome to bring them by!

Blessings to you all!

No comments: