Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Still waiting....

As a fellow adoptive mama said today...
no

nada

zip

zilch

nothing....

Still waiting...

and waiting...

and waitin...

Some days are better than others. Yesterday and today the worst. It is hard to explain to a "non-adopter" how hard the wait is. One moment you want to scream and the next you want to curl up and cry. I focus really hard on God's choice in babies. He is handpicking her right now. In fact if I got to chose, she wouldn't be my little angel.

I leave Friday to go to Montana to help mom after her surgery. Aside from being excited to see my fam, I get to see Lora and Julz! I miss Montana. I can't wait to take my little ones there to see Yellowstone, go hiking, etc. I love Montana! I also love no tax, we are buying a pool from Costco there this weekend so as to avoid the tax.

Nick did well today in Tennis he won 6-4, 6-4. He plays Mead High School on Thursday.

Kevin and Malcom are still working away being "young adults" enjoying freedom and their friends. Keith - their friend- is leaving to join the Army. Keep him in your prayers!

Well, gotta go pick up the boys' bunk beds! I can't wait to have them home to help me paint!

Keep your eyes posted for good news! I will also be selling tshirts too soon, so keep an eye out for them!

Love you all!

No comments: