Monday, April 24, 2006

What a day

Well, we are still in waiting mode. Only about another hour and Tracy will be gone for the day and then we have to wait one more. I didn't realize how stressed I would be today. I knew we wouldn't hear, but I still had hope. It is great knowing I have other mom's who feel the same. I was really hoping to hear from either Tracy or Michelle today. Oh well. That means that God has picked the perfect girl for us and she is not ready yet to come home. I am getting nervous too about airline availability. There are a lot of families that are having trouble finding open flights.

On another note, we heard from UCIS Yakima unit. Angela (bless her for her patience and help) said there are a few things we need to send to clear up some stuff and then they can proceed. Hopefully George gets his part done quickly so we can hear back!

Other than the anxiety and stress, things are still going along. Nick is starting to get summer fever because it has gotten so nice. School will be over soon and he will hopefully get a job and his driver license!

I hope and pray your day is going well, and keep posted! I will let you know when we know!

No comments: