Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Today is our first day as a "blogger". I, like many other adoptive moms, am having a normal stressful, anxious, and emotional day. I found out today that our dossier was approved in Washington D.C. and it is been sent to Ethiopia tomorrow! NOW, we just have to wait for the referral for a baby girl.

For those of you that don't know, George, Kevin, Nick, Malcom and I are going to be bringing home 3 little ones from Ethiopia in the next few months. We have accepted a referral for 2 brothers - Galay 5 yrs old and Yuranos 3 yrs old. No, we haven't figured out what names we want yet, we will be sure to let you know!

Keep posted for future posts and more information about the Raskells!

Sandra

1 comment:

shell said...

Maybe our referrals will come together and we will travel together!! (our dossier just went over, with yours!!)I love that you are adding three! What a blessing! I will be praying for you too. I am also thankful for this community of people who are experiencing the same thing. What did they do before the internet?!?!