Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Still waiting and holding to promises...

I just found out today our baby boys aren't in Addis yet. I just sent out my care package to a friend who will be travelling May 2nd. I hope they are there by the time she gets there! I know this will all be over soon. I have so much support and understanding from my adoptive moms, I couldn't imagine life without them! I hold strong to God's promise to me for these children. Habakkuk 3:18 - "I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation. The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He will make me as surefooted as a deer and bring me safely over the mountains." This is so true! I rejoice in my stress and fears, it means I have something to look forward to.

Months ago, God promised me His three children. It has been great to see His plan unfold. I hold steadfast to His love!

No comments: