Thursday, April 13, 2006

Now we know

Well, we found out today that we won't know about a baby girl referral until around April 24th. The package didn't make it by today. Sooooooo the CWA case worker won't get to it until she gets back from Washington D.C. on April 24th. Then she has to go through the package and determine who gets who. That just sounds funny - Raskells this one, Walatkas this one, oh Ewings this one. Ha! Maybe she will do rock paper scissors! Boy, I sure hope God has a sense of humor! I just wish she had an assistant to open the package or something! I don't think there is anything to do but pray and pray and pray. Only God knows what will happen.

At least now we know and I can enjoy next week and not check email every 5 minutes or be afraid I will miss a phone call or something. Now I can not stress so much and actually enjoy my family. Maybe George won't be so grumpy with me, either. :)

No comments: