Saturday, June 10, 2006

Are you my mother?

Have any of you read that book? Are you my Mother? It was one of my favorites as a child and I already own our own to read to my own young children. That is a good question right now. Am I their mother? Is it legal? The children know, Dagne knows, God knows and soon we will know. I have kept myself busy this weekend visiting with other Ethiopian adoptive families. It is so wonderful to hear other families' stories. I am amazed more and more at God's blessings and where I am compared to a year ago, 6 months ago, and even a week ago. I have grown so much during this process. I have seen miracles in my life and others. I have seen God's mercy on me and I have been able to give mercy to others. I love the Lord so much and I know he loves me completely without conditions. We live in such a culture that places conditions on everything. God does not do that to use! Praise Him for that!

I am just so excited to be so much closer to my new children! Hopefully Monday or Tuesday I will be able to post pictures of all of them. It will be soon! Just think, it is the last month before we give birth. It is so hard to sleep because I am so uncomfortable!

"But God is so rich in mercy, andhe loved us so very much." Eph 2:4

No comments: