Sunday, June 18, 2006

A Special Gift on Father's Day

Here is to our Dad/Husband!

Nick, Malcom, Kevin (left to right)















Malcom, Nick, Kevin (left to right)



So, what better Father's Day present than to say "Congratulations! You are a new dad!" Well that is what my hubby got for his father's day - 3 new kids (and a super soaker, and kid plastic golf set, and silly putty, and wheel of fortune, and studio portraits of his two older sons). We had a great day of church, shopping, mini-golf, laser tag, video games, dinner and more shopping. It really was a great day.

I just can't believe how blessed I am to have such a wonderful husband. He loves us all so much and I couldn't imagine life without him. He is so good to the kids we have now and I just know he will love our 3 news just the same.




Ummmm, yeah. Geeks. This was what happened when two boys put me at my wits end and they were forced to sit at the table and do nothing. Well, I forgot to take away the plastic gloves. Thanks Dad for always showing us a way to laugh!






Here are a few of the "hockey sons" of ours. This was from our end of the year hockey bbq. What a great season we had and such great families. We were so blessed with a Godly
bunch of people!

1 comment:

The Brothers said...

WOW! What a great family! Next Father's Day the family portrait will be even bigger!!