Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A beautiful story

I just finished a book by Corrie ten Boom called "The Hiding Place". It is a a true story about a family who had extreme faith even while being placed in jail and concentration camps during World War 2. To see family so strong in their faith after all they endured and one woman's calling to spread this news to all. I highly suggest you read it. Her faith was a testimony to me to continue through the struggles, praise God for the trials, and accept His blessings always. The Graham ministry has the movie online for free at http://www.billygraham.org/WWP_Movies.asp It is such an inspiring story.

1 comment:

Brianna Heldt said...

That is one of my all-time favorite books! Definitely see the movie--the director (Jim Collier) was one of my parents' best friends!