Thursday, June 15, 2006

Preparations

Well all, still no news. I am ok with it. Just waiting for that call that says "HI MOM! Court was successful." In the meantime I almost have the nursery ready. I'll try to post pictures soon. I did forget to take pictures of the trashy study before the transformation. I still have the crib and wall hangings. Then we get to tackle the boys room. What a mess! I just don't know what to do with my clothes in the dressers in their. It used to be the guest room with two dressers. Hmmm, stuck on that one.

Brutus, the Great Dane, conquered the exersaucer last night. He sure made the cat sound fear him, or yet maybe it was the other way around. I'll get some pictures to post too.

Only about a month left! I just can't believe it is almost here! Wooohoooo!

No comments: