Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dilating - a blurry world

I sit here at the eye doctor as my eyes get funky. You would think with all of today technology I shouldn't have to sit her while the lights get bright and I struggle to type these words. What would happen if my eyes stayed this way? I would walk around squinting and bumping into things.

Isn't life sometimes like a dilation? We see everything clearly - Christ, home, work, kids, etc. Then WHAM one day we can't see where we are going. Satan is good at deceiving me into believing I can see clearly or that the light isn't that bright.

Today I woke up an hour late (me, go figure!). I got ready in a daze reminding the children in such friendly terms we had to get going. The daze continued for quite awhile. I dropped Ahnika off, and realized it was time to change the outcome of my day. So I prayed. Lord, clear my mind, my heart. I don't like to be in this blurry world. As I continued talking with Him, I saw the.ha differently.

God wants us to seek Him in all things. I CAN do all things I. Christ who gives me strength. Even when I want to give up, He is always there beside me encouraging. He clarifies every aspect of my life. I just have to remember to allow him to. For so many years I walked around an empty shell. I was lost. After all I had gone through in my life, I lived lost, broken, scared, controlling, and full of shame. I coped with drugs, alcohol, food, and control of others. Finally, God said NO MORE and I actually listened! He cleared up the blurry. The veil was torn. I am and always will be free.

So, thank you Jesus for taking away the blurry of my chaos and my past. Continue to give me clarity.



No comments: